Service Delivery Manager, Managed Service Provider , Some UK Travel / Hybrid Role 2/3 days office based in Birmingham
A national technology brand have a business critical new role for 2023. They have doubled in size for he past 4 years as a result on the unique tech product / service they offer and need a service delivery manager who can lead the customer focused team.
* Manage and monitor Service Support and Delivery, including Service & Operational Level Agreements
* Develop and manage internal Service Teams and Managers
* Incident, Problem, Release, Change and Capacity Management used with both internal and external suppliers.
* Relevant technical, operational and ITIL based processes are in place, reviewed and followed.
* Regular and accurate reports are provided to suppliers, stakeholders, including trends and insight on the service performance.
* Support services are managed to efficiently respond to Service Desk issues, tickets and service requests, other Service Managers and suppliers.
* Risks and Issues are identified, assesses and proposed mitigations identified and agreed to
* Manage and monitor Service Support and Delivery, including Service Level Agreements; Incident, Problem, Release, Change and Capacity Management used with both internal and external customers. Ensuring:
* Regular and accurate reports are provided to customers, stakeholders, including trends and insight on the service performance.
* Support services are managed to efficiently meet the SLAs set with customers, regular reports and trends produced.
The ideal person will have
What we are looking for…..
* 3 + years Service Delivery Manager experience working in an MSP or Software Solutions company
* Excellent external client facing skills for any face to face and virtual meetings
* A solid IT background (7 years + ideally)
* ITIL or equivalent qualification ideally
* Extensive experience of providing incident, problem and change management oversight across multiple external clients.
* Experience of managing multiple large blue chip clients at once
* Excellent people management skills
* Worked in a commercial environment and the ability to maximise income.
* Happy to travel to clients sites occasionally and maybe an overnight stay if needed
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number’s and email address details from your CV.