• An understanding of security & networking technologies.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong data analytics skills to perform 1st level analysis and interpretation of information from Security systems; incident identification/analysis, escalation procedures.
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
• A self-starter who is results-driven with high levels of self-motivation, mobility, energy, and initiative.
• Good prioritisation skills and the ability to meet targets.
• Highly professional ‘CAN DO’ attitude that engenders confidence, respect, and support.
• Ability to work effectively on their own initiative and prioritise their workload.
• Experience of the full project lifecycle.
• Experience of Project methodologies (AGILE etc).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong time management and organisational skills.
• Personal flexibility to meet business goals and needs.
• Experience of ITIL would be of benefit.
• Experience of ISO27001, ISO27002, ISO27005, SOC2 standards.
• Experience and knowledge of auditing best practices.
• Experience of Governance, Risk Management and Compliance.
• Good awareness and understanding of Security best practices.
• Knowledge or Windows and Linux environments.
• Knowledge of open-source security tools.
• Awareness of Privilege Access Management.
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number’s and email address details from your CV.