Due to recent growth an award-winning Web Design and Development agency are looking for a PHP Laravel Developer to join the team.
This client offers a range of digital services including Website Design and Development,
Bespoke Web and Mobile Applications, and Digital Marketing.
After a successful trial in Autumn 2021, a 4 day working week has been introduced as
company policy. For 4 weeks, you would be in a Monday to Thursday group, then you would
switch to Tuesday to Friday for the following 4 weeks. This also means that every 8 weeks
you benefit from a ‘4 day weekend’.
Their Clients include Peugeot, Citroen, Jaguar Land Rover, Fraikin, Willmott Dixon,
Hammonds Furniture, Coventry City of Culture 2021 and The Wave to name a few.
At this client, new projects are always built on the latest version of Laravel, with Vue and
Tailwind. Some older systems are built using jQuery and Bootstrap so knowledge of these or
willingness to learn would be desirable.
The prospects for the business have never been better. They have recently been appointed to
take on the development of a very exciting sports based mobile app. Their client vetted and
visited 8 different potential suppliers including this client
- Laravel Experience
- Excellent Vue.JS knowledge
- HTML and CSS/SCSS
- Demonstrable portfolio of work (such as a portfolio website or GitHub link)
- Must be able to travel to our office in Coventry (at least 2 days per week)
- Version Control (Git)
- Knowledge of front end frameworks
- Integrations with 3rd Party APIs
- E-commerce platform experience WooCommerce
- Linux Servers
- Lamp Stack
- 4 day working week (35 hours)
- Extra day holiday on birthday and additional holiday gained with each full year
- Private Pension Scheme
- Employee benefit scheme including health cash plan
- Remote working days (2 days a week)
- Regular team social events
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.