We're looking for a Lead GCP DevOps Engineer to work with an industry leading financial services and technology consultancy. They are driving the digital transformation for the best Investment banks, and other banking & finance firms around London. They are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer that would relish the chance to get hands on but also be capable of managing a team whilst leading client projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within an agile pod of DevOps Engineers on various projects for mixed clients across the Financial Services in London & the Rest of Europe.
What you will do:
• Take up a senior position within an Agile pod of DevOps Engineers for mixed clients across the Financial Services in London & ROE
• Act as leader and mentor within the pod, and take ownership of a client project.
• Create and manage infrastructure using modular, version-controlled and testable code.
• Create extensible, automated continuous integration and delivery pipelines to test and release application code and IaC.
• Build CI/CD Pipelines as Code.
The Successful Candidate will have:
• Ideally have a Cloud certification (GCP)
• Experience building CI/CD pipelines
• Expertise and several years experience using Terraform
• Experience working on Containers
• Databases (SQL, MongoDB, NoSQL)
• Strong working knowledge using a Scripting language (Python or Bash)
Our process with you:
• Initial introductions / CV review
• Complete a quick online technical assessment across a technical language and Problem
• Interview (video call)
Start your new dream Job with continuous development and support
• Learning and Earning industry led Cloud certification can be included as part of the package (GCP Associate Cloud Engineer)
• Free Training and Mentorship Programme
• A competitive salary with regular reviews
• Employee Benefits package
• Engagement Support - This team acts as a point of contact for you and the client, providing both HR support and professional development. Guiding you through from the very first week of working with performance reviews
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.