Wolverhampton 20K - 30K Great Permanent
This Wolverhampton-based specialist company are looking for an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer with strong experience to join their expanding team.
You will be involved in all aspects of 2nd Line Support, ensuring service stability, reliability, and availability of the IT Systems Infrastructure. It is expected that you will be able to hit the ground running and be involved from the outset in supporting needs on site.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of commercial experience as a 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer.
- Be accountable for service stability, reliability & availability of the IT Infrastructure
- Administration of Windows Servers including Active Directory (AD) maintenance and Group Policies
- Administration of Windows Desktops and Thin Clients including imaging/deployment
- Administration of Office 365
- Monitoring and maintenance of the estate
Key Skills Required:
- Proven experience in IT support across 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Experience using Windows server, AD, VMware, Veeam, Zerto, Cisco, FortiNet and/or PRTG
- Strong skills (support/admin/setup) of Windows Servers
- First class communication skills, strong work ethic and a team player
- Experience using Cloud (AWS / Azure) and On-Premises Antivirus and Backup
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.