Birmingham 50K - 65K Permanent
Part remote role (1-2 days in the office)
Seeking a confident senior software developer to join UK’s leading financial technology provider. This will give you a chance to be part of an exciting transformation project with 25years+ proven track record delivering superior, cutting edge technology.
You will work with an outstanding team and play an integral role individually and collectively developing long-term financial success for the company.
- Over 3 years or more as an experienced Developer who is delivery focused and takes personal accountability for the quality for all deliverables.
- Significant experience using current versions of C# and .NET
- Demonstrable understanding of object-oriented design
- Solid understanding of current web technologies and trends
- Demonstrable understanding of test-driven design, especially unit testing in a .NET environment
- Able to identify performances bottlenecks and propose solutions
- Must be self-motivated stay on top of the latest technologies
- Experienced in microservices architectures
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Able to guide and mentor junior developers when required
- Analytical mind with problem solving aptitude
- Strong communication skills, able to collaborate on topics with staff with different levels of technical understanding.
- Financial Services would be advantageous.
- Working with Agile/Scrub Environment
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher
- Paid training & development
- Remote working flexibility
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.