Birmingham 39K - 42K Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dedicated team of 15 staff who are responsible for the development, implementation and support of a leading software solutions business catering to the manufacturing industry.
This role is for a someone who can become a key member in the team. They are looking for a person who is passionate about what they do and has a high attention to detail and is self-motivated.
The successful candidate will develop on our core products and work within a team of 7 developers guided by the Systems Architect and reporting to the Development Manager.
The C# .NET Software Developer will be responsible for owning, developing and helping maintain core products used by our clients. As a software developer you are responsible for code quality, providing estimates on the amount of effort required to deliver an element of functionality and solving technical problems to deliver on organisational goals. As well as contributing to the design and overall architecture the candidate will also need to have excellent communication skills working together with backend developers, testers and UI designers to ensure they create and maintain a stable and functional product for our clients with the end users in mind always.
- C# & .NET Core experience
- SOAP and REST
- WPF application development experience
- Automated Testing/Unit Tests
- Visual Studio 2019
- An understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or TFS.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to write clear, clean and documented code.
- Creating software in an Agile environment
- Examples of self-driven development or your own projects
- Interface Design
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working with home working up to 2 days per week if required
- Company pension scheme
- £30 per month for gym membership
- Life assurance equivalent to 4 x annual salary
- 37.5 hour working week with 3pm finish on Fridays
- Attractive, modern offices with great facilities and a welcoming environment
- Relaxed, smart casual dress-code
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.